1. All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars (NZD) and exclude GST (15%) local tax.
2. 50% deposit at time of placing your order.
3. All goods to be fully paid for before the garments are released unless prior arrangement has been made with management in writing.
4. All new logos are to be approved by the customer prior to embroidery being sewn onto the garments.
5. You will be charged for any logo that you have requested to be made up even if you decide not to put it onto any garments.
6. If you change your mind on a logo or garment after approving them for embroidery – you will be responsible for the full price of this service and any additional garments that need to be created.
7. All overdue accounts will automatically be placed on stop supply and all overdue accounts will need to be cleared before normal trading commences.
8. Satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the quality of workmanship, claims must be received or dispatched by mail to Total Image Embroidery Limited within seven days after delivery of goods. Where applicable the dispatch and/or invoice number must be quoted. Claims must specifically identify the defect and where possible be accompanied by the defective goods or a sample thereof. If the claim is not received within seven days, the purchaser will be conclusively deemed to have accepted the goods.
9. This company will accept no liability and seek indemnity from you as our principal in the event that any claim is made against us for breach of copyright in relation to the design.
10. A quote is valid for six months from date of the initial enquiry.
11. The digitizing/set up cost is a once only and is necessary to produce the work. Variations to the design may involve additional costs.